Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Thank You Very Much Murali Mohan Garu - Ranjit Kumar Gajjavarapu

I would like to thank you for your support through my academic achievements. I truly appreciate you taking the time to reach out and help students like myself so that we can progress in our education. Thank you for making it financially easier for me to go to school and continue my education at a steady pace. This allowed me to focus on my academics throughout the semester without dealing with a financial strain that may have caused difficulty in maintaining my course credits. I have successfully completed by B. Tech in ECE stream in 2013 and I'm currently working at Bahwan ITON Technologies as JAVA DEVELOPER.

About Maganti Murali Mohan Garu:
Murali Mohan Garu is great social activist. He adopted the poor people who cannot afford the Higher education like me. I strongly pray to god that he should always be in a position to help poor students and encourage them toward a better life.

Thank you Murali Mohan garu for the support you gave me.

Yours truly,
RANJIT KUMAR

S/o G. Srinivasa Rao,
Door No: 2-65/4, Kattunga (post),
Atreyapuram mandal,
East Godavari District, AP - 533235.

No comments:

Post a Comment