Thursday, January 23, 2014

I Feel Very Lucky to have got support Maganti Murali Mohan garu:
 Chitturi Vinitha, Thorredu.

 I feel very lucky that I got support at the right juncture in my life and it was from Murali Mohan garu. I’m one of those students who have a STRONG WILL to study but do not have the economic background to finance higher education. The financial and moral support he gives to many students like me is very helpful.
Murali Mohan garu is very good, very kindhearted man and very Down To Earth person. He was very polite in the way he spoke to me and to my parents. I’m really overwhelmed by the way he conducts himself. With your support sir, I have completed by B. Tech and am now comfortably placed as Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra. 
Thank you Murali Mohan garu for the support you gave me. Without your support, I would not be in position I’m right now in.
 All my life I will remember your help and support. 

Thank you so much. 




Chitturi Vinitha
Thorredu Village, 
Near Rajahmundry,
E. Godawary Dist. A.P
vinithachitturi407@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment